My name is Lisa Schader and I want to be YOUR Financial Coach.
WHY hire a FINANCIAL COACH?
What if you started playing a new SPORT, but had NO COACH?
Would you improve? With enough time, yes.
But how much FASTER would you learn and grow with an experienced COACH to TEACH you skills and GUIDE your technique?
FINANCES ARE NO DIFFERENT.
Individuals with a Financial Coach are 82% more likely to progress toward financial goals⁺
⁺Source: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
You’ll love the peace of mind that comes when you UNDERSTAND and feel CONFIDENT about your FINANCES.
Worry less, LIVE MORE.
How Financial Coaching works
If you’ve ever been to therapy, it’s a little like that. But instead of talking about your trauma, we’ll talk about your finances. Some topics previous clients have tackled:
- WHERE YOU ARE: Gaining an UNDERSTANDING of where you stand financially
- WHERE YOU WANT TO GO: What your next financial GOALS should be (and how to ACCOMPLISH them)
- WHAT ARE MY CHALLENGES: Resolving FINANCIAL CONFLICTS as a COUPLE (typically one partner is a spender, one is a saver — with the proper financial mindset and system, couples with different financial priorities and spending habits can still find HARMONY)
- WHAT’S MY PLAN: Your current FINANCIAL STRATEGY (or lack thereof–that’s okay!). Let’s talk about some basic STRATEGIES that will work for YOU to build wealth. Identify potential HOLES in your current financial plan (and how to FILL them)
What Financial Coaching is NOT
Financial coaching is NOT about get-rich-quick schemes–if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. I am NOT a CFP (Certified Financial Planner) or investment advisor, so I will not be giving specific investment advice. If your only concern is your investment portfolio, consider seeing a fee-only CFP. Financial coaches educate clients about the basics of investing to give them the confidence to invest. Financial coaches can also help clients budget properly so they HAVE money to INVEST.
I often remind my clients: Don’t worry about timing the market–worry about whether you are living on less than you earn so you CAN save and invest.
Benefits of Financial Coaching
Financial coaching is about taking a BALANCED approach to money management.
- PROGRESS towards your financial goals FASTER and more EFFECTIVELY (e.g. sending kids to college, quitting your job, early retirement, starting a business)
- Build WEALTH
- Learn how to PROTECT your assets
MENTAL / EMOTIONAL WELLNESS–It’s not JUST about money!
- PEACE OF MIND and CONFIDENCE that comes from actually UNDERSTANDING your finances.
- IMPROVED RELATIONSHIP with your partner (learn strategies for setting up a system and mindset to have PRODUCTIVE FINANCIAL DISCUSSIONS).
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FINANCES: Let’s get STARTED!
Step 1: 30 Minute Consult (FREE)
Here’s the thing: I love talking about finances SO MUCH, I’d be MORE than happy to start you off with a FREE 30-minute consult.
- Discuss your financial goals and concerns
- Get to know me and my coaching style
- Determine if I can help you
- (I only accept clients that I can HELP. If your time would be better spent with another professional, I will send you a referral instead)
If you (or I) decide Financial Coaching is NOT the right fit for you right now:
- No hard feelings! We’ll part as friends and hopefully, both have learned a bit in the process.
Step 2 (Optional): Purchase a full coaching session
If you decide you want to CONTINUE with an additional coaching session(s):
- Future financial coaching sessions are available for $99 per 50-minute session.
QUESTIONS or to SCHEDULE your FREE 30-minute CONSULT
Want to know more about me?
Understandable. Feel free to read more about me here.
- Former tax accountant
- Mom of three boys
- Lifelong nerd
- Obsessed with travel and concerts
Testimonials from clients:
I’ve always struggled with making and keeping a budget– I call it the “b-word”. Through meeting with Lisa, she helped me gain confidence and really empowered me to manage my money better, so that I can plan better for my future and do more good with my money. I’ve really appreciated that she’s totally nonjudgmental and meets me where I’m at with my financial competency and goals. She helped walk me through different methods of budgeting, looking line by line at budget categories each month. She also opened up my eyes to net worth and what my saving/budgeting will help me accomplish in the long run.
Working with Lisa is empowering. She is always focused on personalizing her counsel and support and was incredibly responsive to my needs. She also encouraged questions and would always do further learning, if needed, to answer them. Lisa is incredibly trust-worthy and sensitive while ensuring that what she shares is well-researched, knowledgeable, and tested information. I’m grateful to have Lisa and her expertise in my corner, helping me accomplish my goals and become empowered by finances.
For Do-It-Yourself People
Manage your financial empire (check your investments, plan for retirement from one place–for FREE: A Financial Dashboard at Personal Capital. That’s what I personally use and recommend! If you want to hear me rant about it a bit more, check out this article.